Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can replace UIWebView with  WKWebView 

2»

Comments

• SimeonSimeon Admin Mod

@Makoto I had to remove the simulator functionality, as Apple will not accept binaries that contain simulator slices. Sorry for this. Looking for a work around, but until then you must test on device

Hmm I think that advice may have been relating to something else. To delete references in Xcode you simply delete a file in the left pane, then it will ask do you want to "Delete References" or "Move to Trash". In the case of the Codea frameworks for 3.2.1, if you need to upgrade them, you should delete them from the Frameworks/ folder in Finder and leave the Xcode project as-is

@Simeon Thank you. Finally, I could go through validation process to send my app to App store by;
    1) zipping project with Codea 3.2.1
    2) Add icon files
    3) add "Privacy - Camera Usage Description.." and "Privacy - Location When in Use.." to info.plist with certain text.

I expect 2) and 3) above as well as the use of simulator are fixed in the next version on order to make Codea compatible to Xcode.

Regarding "Delete reference" issue, my Xcode dose not ask if I want to "Delete References" or "Move to Trash" but just delete (maybe trash) the files when I choose "Delete" option in the pull down menu of the options.

@Simeon, I moved forward next step to invite external tester for TestFlight for my app coded with Codea 3.2.1. I submitted request for approval but Apple rejected for two reasons; use of ARKit and True Depth API.
    I don't use those features but they are equipped in Codea 3.2.1.
    I have never encountered such rejection for the apps coded with Codea 2.x.
    Please instruct me how to avoid the rejection.
    --Rejection letter from Apple --------------------------------------
    2020年5月6日 4:59
    差出人: Apple
    2. 1 Performance: App Completeness
    2. 5 Performance: Software Requirements
    Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed

We have started the review of your app, but we are not able to continue because we need additional information about your app.

Next Steps

To help us proceed with the review of your app, please provide detailed information to the following questions. The more information you can provide upfront, the sooner we can complete your review.

• Please provide information on how to league your ARKit feature.

Once you reply to this message in Resolution Center with the requested information, we can proceed with your review.

Guideline 2.5.1 - Performance - Software Requirements

During review, we found that your app includes TrueDepth APIs. However, we were not able to locate any features in your app that use TrueDepth APIs.

Next Steps

If your app does not include any features that use TrueDepth APIs, please remove them from your app.

If your app does include features that use TrueDepth APIs, please reply to this message in Resolution Center to provide information on how to locate them.