Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 'Send File By Email' option doesn't work

edited September 2012 in Questions Posts: 58

I received a .Codea file in my email, but when I tried to open it in Codea, it was just the basic program. I know for a fact I did not receive a basic file with nothing in it, but I don't know why it won't show up! Is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong? I've posted this to the issue tracker, but if any one has anything to say, I'll be glad to hear it.

Comments

• I have also this problem. When I try to open this file it open only basic program and when I look on this file on computer I can see that there are some code not only basic lines...

• Ya, When I open up the .codea file and look at it as text, the whole program is ther, exactly as it should be. When I import this into codea, however, none of this code gets imported.

• Hello @edat44 and @Cabernet. The discussion here may be of interest to you.

• SimeonSimeon Admin Mod

This feature is broken and was included by accident in version 1.4.5 — it was a feature that Apple asked us to remove in the past to comply with their App Store policy (i.e. no code sharing). Version 1.4.6 correctly removes this button. Apologies for the confusion.