Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Folders

edited May 2013 in Suggestions Posts: 18

Hi!

It would be great to be able to create folders in the project selection view.

Comments

Hi All,

Thanks @presidenten, I support your view and would like to expand it a little further. It would be great to have Codea recognise personal spritepack s, e.g. Bri_G.spritepack which can be stored in your Documents, DropBox App directory or DropBox Public directory. That would enable sprite pack access for all without filling your personal Codea Sprites storage - leaving that for development work.

Thanks,

Bri_G

=;

I suggested this a few weeks ago!

• SimeonSimeon Admin Mod

@presidenten @Speakmore I completely agree. I'm looking at a few features around grouping projects for organisation.

@Bri_G the next version correctly recognises sprite packs you have dropped into your Documents (though you need to get them in there with something like iExplorer, for now).

The main reason I want thisis so I can group my tutorial projects

It would be a great help, I have 55 projects on mine now...

Hi @Simeon,

Thanks for the feedback - I'll look forawrd to the next version and will start sorting my masses of images out in anticipation.

Thanks,

Bri_G

=;

• BriarfoxBriarfox Mod

@Simeon Any chance we could get spritepacks recognized in dropbox? It would make sharing projects considerably easier.