Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Codea 1.6 Beta

2»

Comments

Simeon - Sounds great. I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks!

@Simeon I'd be happy to shell out another $10 at this point for the next major upgrade. You've more than earned it.

Supporting plain text files in a asset pack would a wonderful idea, especially if they could be read in code like values saved to local data. It would make it much easier to compile lengthy default values without cluttering up your code.

• BriarfoxBriarfox Mod

As always I feel Codea is worth more then what I've paid. I'd gladly pay for an update/contribute :)

I agree with @Briarfox, but then we run into version issues where some users code isn't compatible with others across v1 and v2.

• Jmv38Jmv38 Mod

So what about a 'donate' button?

• BriarfoxBriarfox Mod

+1 on donate button. I've got my moneys worth from the $4.99 I spent on codea. And buying other TLL apps (Crabitron) doesn't make up for it!

• BriarfoxBriarfox Mod

@Simeon I had thought that my issue with the Codea crashing whenever I launched an project from the search was do to my io7 install going wonky. I have been having lots of issues with other apps as well. I did a Restore and loaded everything manual, still have the same issue with Codea.