Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Container (for something)

edited September 2014 in Questions Posts: 175

Hi guys, Title of this theme is vogue, but i will try to describe it. I have some container with some in game substance (in my case its air)

Then i press screen this container lose some piece of this substance

I thought about timers (tapping on the screen (in seconds) convert seconds then finger touches screen into gone substance) , but i don't know how realize this. Maybe you can help me or give better solution.

P.s sorry for my english

Tagged:

Comments

• Jmv38Jmv38 Mod
    edited September 2014 Posts: 3,295

for including image, check this http://codea.io/talk/discussion/1896/

• edited September 2014 Posts: 175

@jvm38 thank you for tut about pics

• dave1707dave1707 Mod
    edited September 2014 Posts: 7,923

@lupino8211 Not sure what your after, but is this something like what you want.

--# Main function setup() size=400 id=0 moving=false end function draw() background(40, 40, 50) stroke(255) strokeWidth(4) noFill() rect(WIDTH/2,HEIGHT/2,50,400) fill(255) rect(WIDTH/2+5,HEIGHT/2,40,size) if size>0 and not moving then size=size-.5 end text("rub screen to raise level",WIDTH/2,HEIGHT-50) end function touched(t) if t.state==BEGAN and id==0 then id=t.id end if t.state==MOVING and t.id==id then moving=true if size<=400 then size=size+.2 end end if t.state==ENDED and t.id==id then moving=false id=0 end end
  • @dave1707 thank you! That exactly what i want. Perfect as usual

• The user and all related content has been deleted.