Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very basic keylogger

in Examples Posts: 239

This is a very basic keylogger aka nothing advanced. Do what you will with it

displayMode(FULLSCREEN) function setup() rectMode(CENTER) showKeyboard() tab={} txt="" end function draw() background(255, 255, 255, 255) txt=keyboardBuffer() if rtn then rtn=false hideKeyboard() showKeyboard() end --textWrapWidth(WIDTH) fontSize(30) fill(0, 0, 0, 255) text(txt,250,700) pasteboard.copy(txt) print(txt) end function keyboard(k) if k==RETURN then rtn=true print(txt) end end
Tagged:

Comments

Is there anyway to make modify the code so it runs as a background task on the iPad and is an actual keylogger that records all characters typed?

• IgnatzIgnatz Mod

@Bboy - fortunately, no. What were you thinking of using it for? :-/

My idea was to try and create spyware for iPads because I am not sure that it has been done before...

• IgnatzIgnatz Mod

No, there isn't any iPad spyware that I know of, and I hope it stays that way. Why on earth would you want to make some?

I don't know why i just find that topic very interesting, I don't use any spyware my self, this project just turned on a lightbulb...

Making a keylogger could be a useful excersize in realizing how easy it is for keyloggers to be installed, just so long as they aren't shared publicly

@Bboy, I think you'll find more success in the android dev world for this idea ;)

@JakAttak, ok thanks!

@Bboy target the jailbroken users :p