Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

help, air code

in Bugs Posts: 31

As I write through the air code and do a restart, then I go astray language in which I wrote in the early iPad. Ie air code does not support other languages? Well, if I write the game through the ipad, and then I want to lay out, there will be no problems with unknown hieroglyphs to me?

Tagged:

Comments

• IgnatzIgnatz Mod

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you are asking.

Why don't you write in your own language and see if someone here can understand and help?

Когда я пишу свою программу через air code, а потом синхронизирую, то всё написанное по русски превращается в кракозябры, из-за того, что air code не поддерживает другие языки. А вообще можно ли писать игру на других языках? Н-Р русский, или все старания зря?

• IgnatzIgnatz Mod

Ok, I think (after using google translate) what you're saying is that when you program in Russian in Air Code, it turns into nonsense in Codea because it doesn't support other languages.

Can anyone help?

Yes, and I'm asking. Is it possible to write applications in codea in other languages ​​without fear of the consequences of future.

• IgnatzIgnatz Mod

Can you give a simple example, such as a screenshot (picture of your screen)? Which Russian letters do not work properly in Codea?

Are there any other Russian speakers who can confirm this problem?

• edited October 2015 Posts: 502

I think he means the encoding of the browser. Some (utf) characters are messed up when opening a Codea project. I had this with Safari and Chrome before. Just open the project and then set the settings shown below (to utf-8). Here are the settings for Safari and Chrome...

Thank you so much. I have not forgotten, as he promised, that the release of the game will give 10,000 $ Codea. Here are some places I need help and I need support. Where can I find help entering into real estate development loan?

We have everything you need except for the programmer. He is, but he is very weak, and we would find someone who could help with a program code for a percentage of the demand. If you have suggestions, write. If the Russian, then we return to the 5% of the sales of more.