Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is @Ignatz?

in General Posts: 225

I've come back recently to read the Codea Talk, and haven't seen a post from good @Ignatz. Is he taking a break or something?

Comments

• dave1707dave1707 Mod

His last visit shows as Feb 19th. He must be taking a break.

• IgnatzIgnatz Mod

I've moved on, actually. I haven't done any programming for a year now. Having learned all I could about Codea, I now spend most of my time doing family history research.

Dev burnout

sadly, thats only thing all game devs have in common

@Ignatz Hopefully you'll pick it up again, out of boredom ;)

@Ignatz it's very unfortunate to hear that you moved on to something else, tho I don't really blame you, and family history is really interesting as well. Since you have "stopped" with Codea, can you post some code of your really complex projects. I've read a lot of your blog and I've always thought, how did he do that?! You don't have to, it would just be legendary and help out a lot, thnx!

Yeah, that would be AWSOME! Maybe make like a gist and put a bunch of your unshared finished and not finished stuff too. I would truly be awesome and it should be too hard to do.

• edited March 1 Posts: 478

Hi @CamelCoder and @EvanDavis, have you guys checked out his blog at Coolcodea . All the code linked in there.

@Bri_G I know, I've seen that. In fact, that helped me start out. However, there are some projects that look so cool that he kept to himself (and I don't blame him, they look like it took him a long time)

• IgnatzIgnatz Mod

I'm not sure I have anything else, but I'll have a look