It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
At the moment I'm still writing some higher-level API to wrap Spine's most frequently used methods for convenience, but the library is now 100% usable.
I uploaded the source-code to GitHub using Codea-SCM
(I might provide a standalone installer later on, since I don't have the time right now.)
GitHub Repository: https://github.com/jack0088/spine-codea
1) Install and setup Codea-SCM: https://codea-scm.aws.mapote.com
2) Create an empty project and "link" it with Codea-SCM
(project: the name of your empty project, remote: email@example.com:jack0088/spine-codea.git)
3) Inside Codea-SCM, "Pull" the source code from GitHub into your emty project
4) Now download the Spine runtime: https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/spine-runtimes
You only need the "/spine-lua" folder. Drop it into your DROPBOX as it is.
5) Now gather some examples you want to try and drop them also into your Dropbox.
I created a subfolder inside my Dropbox called "/spine-data" and dropped fallowing project files into it:
Run the project and enjoy.