It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Here is a list of things I have compiled of new features for Codea. I've only been working with Codea for about a year, so this will be the first big update I've been through. Here's my list:
* .gif files, sprite() can only work with .png files for now, but that makes animation so difficult, it would be great to have some animation
* alert() function has more options, it should be able to have more than just one button
* Bluetooth support, socket has been proven to not be reliable, it would be a lot of help for Bluetooth for pvp games
* access to the Photo Library some apps would be awesome if the user can select some of their own photos for extra functionality
* Network Add network connections from device to device for multi-player (idea from @fuzzyTew)
This is a super small list, I guess i was just too lazy to add anything else. This is meant for people to add on to. Please give suggestions.